The Halim Clinic is proud to offer a wide array of services for our community. You can schedule an appointment with our healthcare providers today. Please call us at (567) 318-4609 to schedule an appointment or leave a message; we will get back to you as soon as possible.
All are welcome - we look forward to assisting you soon!
Currently, we offer primary care through our board certified physicians who are joined by an interdisciplinary team of students. Our specialists come from a range of medical backgrounds with an emphasis on primary care and internal medical services. If you have a specific question, be sure to call in or check our calendar to see if the specialist on duty will be able to assist you that day. Services being offered at every clinic include, but is not limited to:
- Basic wellness check-ups
- Physical examinations
- Cardiovascular (blood pressure, cholesterol, etc.)
- Dermatology (lesions, rashes, etc.)
- Endocrinology (diabetes)
- Gastrointestinal (GERD, gastric ulcers)
- Hematological (anemia)
- Musculoskeletal (arthritis, sports medicine, etc.)
- Neurology (post-stroke, vertigo, etc.)
- Preventative health/screening
- Psychiatry (depression, anxiety, etc.)
- Pulmonology (asthma, URI, etc.)
Disclaimer: Due to the nature of our clinic, we are unable to write prescriptions for scheduled/controlled drugs and narcotics. We also cannot see pediatric patients at this time, nor can we provide prenatal care.